Coconut Bowl (Natural Finish)
These coconut shell bowls are handmade from coconuts, which sadly, many had been discarded on the streets, on the rivers as waste. Some husks are even burnt.
As we "save" these coconut into bowls, every one of them are cleaned and finished with an organic coconut oil polish.
No chemicals had been used during the process from coconut to coconut bowl.
- 100% Natural Handmade from reclaimed Coconuts
- Biodegradable, Sustainable Product for everyday living
- Perfect Vegan Gift or Home Decor
- Food Safe, Reusable with No Artificial Glues or Lacquers
- Great for Buddha Bowls, Cereals, Ice Cream, Salads, Smoothie Fruits, Yoghurts
Just like our Kodak photograph printouts, we have two versions (1) Matt: this original coconut bowl has a rugged texture outside but sand-smoothed on the inside; (2) Glossy: this original coconut bowl is sand-smoothed both inside and outside
Take Good Care of your Coconut Bowls:
- Hand wash only with soapy water, wipe clean and dry immediately, no dishwashing machine please
- Avoid putting your bowls in chiller, fridge, freezer, oven and microwave
- Apply coconut oil once a while to keep the lustre and moisture (yes, we also sells both VCO and CO if you need)